Stratasys Fortus 900mc
The Fortus 900mc delivers remarkable agility, sharp accuracy and high return on investment. This FDM 3D Printer takes 3D Printing to a new level – manufacturing. The Fortus 900mc is built specifically for manufacturing and heavy industries, where you plan and work big.
With remote internal cameras, dual material bays and high-capacity material options this powerful 3D Printer allows you to have automated production and monitoring.
The 900mc builds in 12 strong thermoplastics for applications that require bio-compatability, high performance or resistance to heat, chemicals or UV radiation.
With the largest bed and build size of any Fortus system, it’s designed to handle the most demanding manufacturing needs.
- Build Size: 914.4 x 609.6 x 914.4mm
- Layer Thickness: 0.508mm
- Software Compatibility: GrabCAD Print & Insight
- System Size: 2772 x 1683 x 2027 mm
- Power Requirements: 230 VAC (three phase) 50/60Hz, Voltage fluctuation +/- Current 40A
- Accuracy: Parts are produced within an accuracy of +/- .089 mm or +/- .0015 mm per mm (+/- .0035 in. or +/-.0015 in. per in.), whichever is greater.
Affordable standard thermoplastic
3D print translucent parts in standard thermoplastic
Your go-to FDM thermoplastic in 10 colours
3D Print tough parts for advanced applications
Nylon 12 CF
Carbon fibre reinforced thermoplastic
Economical & user friendly thermoplastic
3D print strong, stable parts
Strong aerospace grade material
Currently there are no case studies assigned. You can view our full range of case studies here.