High-Strength, Heat Resistant FDM Thermoplastic
ULTEM 1010 is one of the strongest and most durable thermoplastics available. Its food-contact and biocompatibility certifications expand the use of additive manufacturing into applications like custom food-production tools and autoclave-sterilisable medical devices.
ULTEM 1010 is used a wide range of applications, including:
- Custom tools.
- Medical tools such as surgical guides.
- Temperature resistant dies, patterns & fixtures for food production.
- Out-of-cabin aerospace components and under-the-hood automotive components. including housings, ducts and semi-structural components.
What are the qualities of ULTEM 1010?
- Highest Heat and Chemical resistance FDM Thermoplastic.
- Bio-compatible and approved for food contact ( NSF 51 and ISO 10993/USP Class VI certifications.)
- Custom tools for metal, plastic or even composite parts fabrication.
- High Strength-to-weight ratio.