Stratasys Origin® One
A transformative 3D printer enabling mass production of end-use parts in a diverse range of high-performance materials. Achieve industry-leading accuracy, consistency, detail, and throughput with Programmable PhotoPolymerization P3™ technology. In situ analytics, combined with automatic pressure, separation force, and temperature regulation, ensure the first part is the same as the last. See powerful product improvements over time, with over-the-air software updates that unlock new advanced materials and workflow optimizations.
Performance: Achieve industry-leading accuracy, consistency, detail, and throughput
Precision: High throughput, combined with best-in-class repeatability
Key Uses: Toolings, enclosures and housings, handles and grips, medical device components, footwear midsoles, HVAC components
High throughput, combined with best-in-class repeatability, helps you expand production without delays, so you can launch faster and respond flexibly to shifts in demand while maintaining minimal inventory. Leverage the design freedom of 3D printing to reduce part count, simplify your workflow and improve product performance.
The Stratasys Origin One, a manufacturing-grade 3D printer that enables mass production of end-use parts.
• P3 technology delivers exceptional accuracy, consistency and isotropy. Print details less than 50 microns in size with high-accuracy materials.
• Choose from a wide range of single-component, commercial-grade photopolymers, developed on and validated for Origin One. Resins are engineered to be easy to handle and rapidly post-processed, with long shelf lives.
• An optimized build volume, compact footprint, and minimal power requirements enable manufacturers to efficiently maximize production capacity per sq ft.
• Simple and fast post-processing workflow, with minimal facility requirements, makes scaled production feasible.
- Build Size: 192 x 108 x 370 mm / 7,672 cm3
(7.5 x 4.25 x 14.5 in. / 462 in3) Maximum length on the diagonal — 220mm (8.6 in.)
- Software Compatibility: Origin One cloud-based web application
- Minimum Feature Size:Material and design-dependent, as low as 50μm
- System Size: 49 x 51 x 113cm (19 x 20 x 44 in.) 81 kg (180 lbs.)
- Power Requirements: 90–264 VAC, 50–60 HZ, 700 W, 1 phase
- Resolution: 4K light engine
- Ventilation: Refer to photopolymer material MSDS or contact Stratasys rep for guidelines
- Process Energy: UV (385nm) and thermal
Tough high impact for fixtures and tooling
High impact, semi-flexible resin suitable for broad applications
First photopolymer that passes vertical burn and aerospace FST standards
High rebound elastomer
High modulus tough resin for high temperature resistance.
Reactive Urethane Photopolymer for Elastic Applications
Bio-compatible, medical grade material
Tough and high accuracy material for medical applications.
Fast printing, general purpose resin
Reactive Urethane Photopolymer for Tough Applications
Leasing 3D Printers
Tri-Tech 3D provide direct rental contracts on our full range of 3D printers, which can include post processing equipment and extended warranty, making your investment into 3D printing both affordable and help plan your annual expenditure.
Funding in the most part, is provided by our sister company Stanford Marsh Finance(a division of the Stanford Marsh Group) or via our numerous strategic finance partners/brokers.
Rates are frequently checked to ensure competitiveness in the market place and you will find our terms highly attractive. With options such as fixed term contracts, step rentals which make payments lower in the earlier years allowing time to grow the use from your new device. Or deferred payment, enabling you to benefit from the technology ahead of when you start paying.
Why lease 3D Printers?..
Not only can leasing be financially beneficial to companies, but it can also give you the ability to remain ahead and current with technology. It also means your entry point to utilisation of a professional 3D printer is far more affordable than you may think – a professional 3D printer from as little as £299 per month, (including a wash system and 12-months support).
Furthermore, if like many companies today you are outsourcing 3D printing via a 3D Print Bureau, you are already spending an amount each month that when converted to a lease, could represents an in-house option at no extra cost (savings possibly). Either talk to one of our team, or send us details of your average spend and we can help provide an ROI report.
In addition to our excellent rates, as an end user dealing directly with one vendor for finance, equipment and after sales care, your rental agreement will provide you with a future flexible upgrade path. We’ve enabled companies to acquire new technology prior to the completion of the minimum rental period, without the usual high termination figure charged by outside finance agencies.
All finance is subject to approval and none of the solutions detailed above are guaranteed to suit all scenarios. What we can promise however, is we will do our utmost to make the finance of your 3D Print solution as affordable and easy as possible.
If you are interested in further information, please contact us.