Flame-retardant, high-performance thermoplastic
ULTEM 9085 is an FDM thermoplastic best known for its use in the automotive, military/defence and aerospace industries due to its high strength to weight ratio and FST (flame, smoke, toxicity) rating. This particular material is ideal for applications including manufacturing tools, low-volume, high-value production parts, as well as end-use parts and functional prototypes.
- Concept modelling
- Functional prototyping
- Manufacturing tooling aids
- Production parts
What are ULTEM 9085’s qualities?
- Withstands high amounts of thermal and chemical stress.
- Well-vetted high-performance thermoplastic.
- Available in black and tan.
- Specifications meet the requirements of the aerospace industry.
What printer can it be used on?