FDM Fortus 380/450mc
Both Fortus systems – 380mc and 450mc let you build parts in the materials you’re familiar with, but with the advanced complexity and high requirements needed for today’s manufacturers. Agile enough to use 10 different materials and loaded with easy-to-use interfaces and software controls, the Fortus 3D Printing systems enable you to produce complex parts more efficiently and effectively than ever before.
For maximum time savings, the Fortus 380mc & 450mc both build complex parts faster than their predecessors. Featuring an all-new touchscreen interface for straightforward operation and maintenance.
Advanced additive manufacturing is combined with the latest advances in FDM technology so you can expand your manufacturing business with speed, agility, and the freedom of your own designs.
With the Fortus systems you will experience fewer system breakdowns because the printing system is built with many of the same standard, engineering-grade and high-performance thermoplastics used in traditional manufacturing processes.
- Build Size: 380mc: 355 x 305 x 305 mm (14 x 12 x 12 in.)
450mc: 406 x 355 x 406 mm (16 x 14 x 16 in.)
- Software Compatibility: All Fortus systems include Insight and Control Center job processing and management software
- System Size: 129.5 cm x 90.2 cm x 198.4 cm
- Power Requirements: 110–120 VAC, 60 Hz, minimum 15A dedicated circuit; or 220–240 VAC 50/60 Hz,minimum 7A dedicated circuit
- Accuracy: Parts are produced within an accuracy of ± .127 mm (± .005 in.) or ± .0015 mm/mm (± .0015 in/in), whichever is greater). Z part accuracy includes an additional tolerance of -0.000/+slice height.
Note: Accuracy is geometry-dependent. Achievable accuracy specification derived from statistical data at 95% dimensional yield.
Affordable standard thermoplastic
Affordable FDM production grade thermoplastic
3D print translucent parts in standard thermoplastic
Your go-to FDM thermoplastic in 10 colours
3D Print tough parts for advanced applications
Strong aerospace grade material
3D print strong, stable parts
Currently there are no case studies assigned. You can view our full range of case studies here.