High-impact engineering thermoplastic
PC-ABS is a high-impact engineering thermoplastic ideal for functional prototyping, tooling, and low-volume manufacturing. Get the best of two FDM materials, the strength and heat resistance of PC, and the flexibility of ABS. PC-ABS also delivers excellent feature definition and surface finish.
A PC-ABS part manufactured on a Fortus or Stratasys F370 3D Printer is 5-60 percent stronger than a part made on previous FDM systems. PC-ABS gives you conceptual modeling, functional prototyping, manufacturing tools, and production parts.
- Power-tool prototyping
- Industrial Equipment Manufacturing
- Manufacturing aids and tools
What are PC-ABS’s Qualities?
- Heat resistant (HDT at 66PSI)
- Mimic material properties of the final part
- Tensile strength of 41MPa