Carbon-fiber reinforced thermoplastic
Nylon 12 CF is an FDM, carbon-fibre reinforced thermoplastic which provides an ideal substitute to metal tooling its unique stiffness and strength allows it to replace metal components such as fixturing applications. It’s unique properties allow it’s use within a variety of applications across a wide set of industries including, automotive, industrial manufacturing, recreational manufacturing, and aerospace.
- Functional prototyping
- UAV components and tooling
- Transportation and Automotive – Bumpers, Fixtures and Brackets
- Consumer – Performance and Sporting goods
- General Manufacturing – fixtures, tooling and other manufacturing aids
What are Nylon 12 CF qualities?
- High strength-to-weight ratio as well as high tensile strength
- Carbon-fibre filled – Lightweight properties
- Highest flexural strength of any FDM thermoplastic
- Excellent structural characteristics
What printer can it be used on?