High-Performance PEKK-Based ESD Thermoplastic
Adding to the Antero family, Antero 840CNO3 is a high-performance FDM filament that’s based on Kepstan Pekk. Designed for harsh and highly regulated environments, this new material leverages a strategic supplier relationship with Arkema, adding static dissipative capabilities to Antero’s already impressive array of physical and mechanical attributes.
What are Antero 840CN03’s star qualities?
- Unmatched strength and chemical resistance
- Low outgassing properties
- Great for static sensitive applications
- Performance has been validated over several years by Stratasys
- Lighter weight alternative to metal
Applications of Anero 840CNO3
- Hatch covers
- Tools in the production of electronic components
- Functional prototypes for high-demand applications
- ESD safe jigs and fixtures for testing and assembly
- Low-volume and end-use parts for high requirements
What printer can Antero 840CNO3 be used on?
View the data sheet for Antero 840CN03