Static-Dissipative FDM ABS Thermoplastic
ABS-ESD7 provides all the benefits of ABS including high impact resistance and flexural strength, however it now comes with static dissipative properties for applications where a static charge can damage products, impair their performance, or cause an explosion in a flammable environment.
- Prototyping – functional prototypes for electronic testing
- Tooling – Jigs and Fixtures for electronic component assembly
- Production Parts – Low-volume parts for industrial equipment and electronics
What are ABS-ESD7’s Qualities?
- Leverage the versatility of ABS, with the reliability of FDM for lower cost and faster production
- Security of ESD protection
- Ideal for flammable environments
What printer can it be used on?
View the data sheet for ABS-ESD7