Corrosion resistant material
Stainless steel powder 1.4404/316L is atomised from austenitic low-carbon chromium-nickel steel. General resistance to corrosion is enhanced with the addition of molybdenum. Thus, the material is suited for components in harsh chemical environments.
- Watches and jewellery
- Food and chemical facilities
- Automotive industry for non-corrosive components
- Functional components for electronic housing and accessories
What are the qualities of 316L?
- Good corrosion resistance
- High tensile strength
- Mechanical post processing possibility