Polyjet Objet Eden 260VS
Supported by Polyjet 3D Printing Technology, the Objet Eden 260VS helps you create prototypes that embody your vision down to the finest detail. The models and prototypes that are created with the Eden260VS are cured with a UV light, and the non-toxic support materials are removed automatically—allowing you to handle and use them immediately, no additional post-curing required.
The Eden260VS has a 16-micron layer accuracy which renders smooth surfaces, fine precision and diverse material properties for your models and prototypes. There are 15 distinct 3D printing materials that are available with the Eden260VS, including the Vero family for multiple colour options, the Tango family for flexible or soft-touch components and the Simulated Polypropylene family.
The Objet Eden260VS allows you to create tough, durable prototypes with living hinges and snap-fit parts, and clear models with great dimensional stability.
- Build Size: 254 x 254 x 305 mm
- Layer Thickness: 0.013 inch (0.330 mm) 0.010 inch (0.254 mm) 0.007 inch (0.178 mm)
- Software Compatibility: Polyjet Studio
- System Size: 838 x 737 x 1143 mm
- Power Requirements: 110-120 VAC, 60 Hz, minimum 15A dedicated circuit; or 220-240 VAC 50/60 Hz,minimum 7A dedicated circuit
- Accuracy: Parts are produced within an accuracy of .241 mm ( .0095 in.). (Accuracy is geometry dependent. Achievable accuracy specification derived from statistical data at 95% dimensional yield.)
Rapid prototype medical and dental products
3D print dental and orthodontic models
Thermal resistance and dimensional stability
Rubber-like polyjet photopolymers
3D Printing with transparent materials
Currently there are no case studies assigned. You can view our full range of case studies here.