High Temperature Material
Our Stratasys high-temperature heat resistant material stimulates the performance of standard plastics and is ideal for thermal testing of static parts. It has a heat deflection temperature of 63-67 C, and thermal post-treatment in a programmable oven can increase this up to 80 C.
Our high-temperature material lends itself to many applications such as:
- Models in transit
- Hot air and hot water testing
- Heat resistant jigs and fixtures
- Exhibition models under strong lighting conditions
- Form, fit and thermal functional testing of static parts
What are the High-Temperature Qualities?
- Combines heat resistance with exceptional dimensional stability
- Can combine it with Rubber-like materials producing Shore A values, gray shades, and rigid functional materials with higher temperature resistance.
- Simulate the thermal performance of engineering plastics
What Printer can it be used on?
This material can be used on Objet30 Prime, Objet 30 Pro, Eden 260VS, Objet 260/500 Connex 1 & Objet 260/350/500 Connex 3.