PolyJet Objet 500 Connex 3
The Objet500 Connex 3 brings agility and aesthetics to every stage of your product development and production.
Multiple materials can be loaded at one time in the Objet 500 Connex 3, enabling you to print parts that require a range of mechanical, optical or thermal properties like non-slip grips, transparent windows or flexible hinges.
With the Objet 500 there is no assembly required for parts 3D printed with multiple materials, so you can create custom jigs, assembly fixtures and tools with ultra-fine accuracy and smooth surfaces.
No assembly required for parts 3D printed with the Objet 500’s multiple materials, so you can create custom jigs, assembly fixtures and tools with ultra-fine accuracy and smooth surfaces.
Fast, flexible colours can be printed directly from the colour information in your original CAD file. Produce smooth three-colour gradients, vivid multi-colour textures, sleek transparencies or milky opaque colours.
- Build Size: 490 x 390 x 200 mm (19.3 x 15.4 x 7.9 in.)
- Layer Thickness: Horizontal build layers as fine as 16 microns (.0006 in.)
- Software Compatibility: Objet Studio
- System Size: 1400 x 1260 x 1100 mm (55.1 x 49.6 x 43.4 in.)
- Accuracy: Up to 200 microns for full model size (for rigid materials only, depending on geometry, build parameters and model orientation)
TREK Bicycles utilises the Objet 500 Connex 3 for prototyping
Award-winning bicycle manufacturer TREK now produces four times as many prototypes as before while speeding time to market with the Objet 500 Connex 3.
Read the full case study here.