Stratasys J750 3D Printer
The Stratasys J750 delivers unrivaled aesthetic performance to your brightest ideas and boldest ambitions, including true, full-color capability with texture mapping and color gradients. Create prototypes that look, feel and operate like the finished products.
Automatic colour mapping from your design software lets you create photo-realistic models—from neutrals to neons, shadows to highlights and beyond.
Multiple material selection in the Stratasys J750 means you can load up to six materials at once, including any combination of rigid, flexible, transparent or opaque materials and their composites.
Double the number of print nozzles in the Stratasys J750 print heads allows you to produce ultra-smooth surfaces and fine details with layer thickness as fine as 0.014 mm—about half the width of a human skin cell.
PolyJet models are smooth, beautiful and ready to handle without additional curing or post-processing.
- Build Size: 490 x 390 x 200 mm (19.3 x 15.35 x 7.9 in.)
- Layer Thickness: Horizontal build layers down to 14 microns; Accuracy 20-85 microns for features below 50 mm; up to 200 microns for full model size (for rigid materials only)
- Software Compatibility: Objet Studio
- System Size: Machine: 1400 x 1260 x 1100 mm (55.1 x 49.6 x 43.4 in.); 430 kg
Material Cabinet: 670 x 1,170 x 640 mm (26.4 x 46.1 x 25.2 in.);152 kg
- Power Requirements: 220–240 VAC, 50–60 Hz, 7 A, 1 phase
- Accuracy: 20-85 microns for features below 50 mm; up to 200 microns for full model size (for rigid materials only)
Fabricate digital materials with our range of PolyJet 3D Printers
Thermal resistance and dimensional stability
Dimensional stability and fine detail
Rubber-like polyjet photopolymers
3D Printing with transparent materials
Currently there are no case studies assigned. You can view our full range of case studies here.