Full colour, ultra-realistic dental models
The Stratasys J720 offers speed, productivity and ultra-realistic models for the dentistry industry. This full colour, multi-material 3D printer produces high resolution models with precise accuracy.
It offers an unrivalled combination of speed, high throughput and realism with the ability to handle all of your dental 3D printing requirements and has the capacity to outperform DLP and SLA 3D printers.
With the J720 you can achieve:
- Faster time-to-part. Reduce the number of 3D printers in your lab needed to maintain throughput and and the labour required to monitor and service multiple printers
- Streamlined workflow. The J720 offers the ability to print in several different materials on the same build tray.
- Quick turn around time
- Achieve speed and quality
- Build Size: 490 x 390 x 200 mm
- Layer Thickness: Horizontal build layers down to 14 microns (0.00055 in.)
- Software Compatibility: GrabCAD Print
- System Size: Machine: 1,400 x 1,260 x 1,100 mm (55.1 x 49.6 x 43.4 in.); 430 kg (948 lbs.)
Material Cabinet: 670 x 1,170 x 640 mm (26.4 x 46.1 x 25.2 in.); 152 kg (335 lbs.)
- Power Requirements: 100–120 VAC, 50–60 Hz, 13.5 A, 1 phase. 220–240 VAC, 50–60 Hz, 7 A, 1 phase
- Accuracy: Up to 200 microns for full model size (for rigid materials only, depending on geometry, build parameters and model orientation)
- Build Modes: High Speed: up to 3 base resins, 27-micron (0.001 in.) resolution. High Quality: up to 6 base resins, 14-micron (0.00055 in.) resolution. High Mix: up to 6 base resins, 27-micron (0.001 in.) resolution
Currently there are no case studies assigned. You can view our full range of case studies here.
Leasing 3D Printers
Tri-Tech 3D provide direct rental contracts on our full range of 3D printers, which can include post processing equipment and extended warranty, making your investment into 3D printing both affordable and help plan your annual expenditure.
Funding in the most part, is provided by our sister company Stanford Marsh Finance(a division of the Stanford Marsh Group) or via our numerous strategic finance partners/brokers.
Rates are frequently checked to ensure competitiveness in the market place and you will find our terms highly attractive. With options such as fixed term contracts, step rentals which make payments lower in the earlier years allowing time to grow the use from your new device. Or deferred payment, enabling you to benefit from the technology ahead of when you start paying.
Why lease 3D Printers?..
Not only can leasing be financially beneficial to companies, but it can also give you the ability to remain ahead and current with technology. It also means your entry point to utilisation of a professional 3D printer is far more affordable than you may think – a professional 3D printer from as little as £299 per month, (including a wash system and 12-months support).
Furthermore, if like many companies today you are outsourcing 3D printing via a 3D Print Bureau, you are already spending an amount each month that when converted to a lease, could represents an in-house option at no extra cost (savings possibly). Either talk to one of our team, or send us details of your average spend and we can help provide an ROI report.
In addition to our excellent rates, as an end user dealing directly with one vendor for finance, equipment and after sales care, your rental agreement will provide you with a future flexible upgrade path. We’ve enabled companies to acquire new technology prior to the completion of the minimum rental period, without the usual high termination figure charged by outside finance agencies.
All finance is subject to approval and none of the solutions detailed above are guaranteed to suit all scenarios. What we can promise however, is we will do our utmost to make the finance of your 3D Print solution as affordable and easy as possible.
If you are interested in further information, please contact us.