Polyjet Objet30 Pro
The powerful Objet30 pro allows you to create high-end prototypes, realistic models with specialized properties, and more. You are able to print in eight different 3D printing materials, such as clear, high-temperature and simulated polypropylene, offering the power to create realistic models.
This Polyjet 3D printing system is designed to be easy to operate and maintain. Due to its compact design and small footprint, Objet30 Pro will fit on a standard-size desk or you can opt for a purpose built stand featuring a convenient storage area.
The Objet30 Pro offers unbeatable versatility by offering a range of seven modelling materials. These include solid coloured Vero materials, Water-Clear transparent rigid material (simulating PMMA), Flexible Durus opaque white material (simulating polyproplene), and Objet Hi-Temperature material with exceptional thermal resistance characteristics straight out of the printer.
- Build Size: 300 x 200 x 150 mm
- Layer Thickness: 28 microns (0.0011 in.); 16 microns for VeroClear material (.0006 in.)
- Software Compatibility: Objet Studio
- System Size: 82.6 x 60 x 62 cm
- Power Requirements: Single phase: 100-120V~; 50-60Hz; 7A 200-240V~; 50-60Hz; 3.5A
- Accuracy: 0.1 mm (0.0039 in.) varies depending on part geometry, size, orientation, material and post-processing method
Currently there are no case studies assigned. You can view our full range of case studies here.