Intuitive, easy-to-use software
GrabCAD Print is the most complete solution for Stratasys 3D printers on the planet. The intuitive, easy-to-use software allows for simplified preparing, scheduling, monitoring, and reporting of print jobs.
With the ability to read and understand CAD files natively, GrabCAD Print offers an efficient workflow that streamlines job management in Shared Office and Model Shop environments using Stratasys FDM and Polyjet printers.
GrabCAD print allows you to:
- Organize print queues
- Maximize print scheduling based on machine availability, estimated job duration, and other key considerations.
- Monitor material levels
- Know how much material remains for each printer so you can plan and budget.
- Stay up to date
- Notifications let you know when your print is complete (or if an error has occurred) so you can act accordingly.
GrabCAD Shop gives print operators the ability to view, organise and manage all incoming orders. Administrators can even customise the dashboard however they want.
The average 3D printing shop wastes 15% of its work hours tracking down work orders and communicating the status of jobs to engineers, designers and operators. GrabCAD Shop is a web-based application that simplifies your workflow, improves the way team members collaborate with each other and saves time.
There is no IT assistance needed, or expensive infrastructure to pay for and maintain. Simply log into a web portal and enjoy the freedom Stratasys’ new work order management solution gives you.
GrabCAD Shop allows you to:
- Set up easily meaning you can be up and running in just 30 minutes
- The technology-agnostic platform is already configured with all compatible Stratasys machines. You can also add third-party machines to manage too
- Easy to upload files, supporting CAD formats such as Autodesk Inventor, Creo, SOLIDWORKS, NX, CATIA, STEP, Parasolids, STL, OBJ and VRML
- Document formats such as pdf, dwg, Word, Excel and Powerpoint are also supported
- Job tracking and communication tools let you receive notifications, track jobs and share the information with your team