Objet Polyjet 260 Connex 3
The Objet260 Connex3 is your gateway to the world of multi-material colour 3D printing right from your office. Create brilliantly coloured prototypes to fit your application needs, whether that’s translucent, rigid or thermal-resistant. The Connex3 3D Printer empowers you to create multi-colour, multi-material models whenever you need them.
This powerful Polyjet printer lets you incorporate as many as 46 colours into one prototype, from true jet black to sunny yellow to shocking magenta and hundreds of beautiful blended hues. Pick from ten colour palettes including rich opaque and stained-glass-like translucent – for vibrant, repeatable colour that will wow your colleagues and impress your toughest clients.
Only the Objet260 Connex3 lets you combine the strongest PolyJet photopolymer, Digital ABS, with another material of your choice. This enables prototypes that contain rigid and soft-touch components or over-moulding to be stronger than ever, and lets you incorporate clear and Digital ABS features into one build.
- Build Size: 255 x 252 x 200 mm (10.0 x 9.9 x 7.9 in.)
- Layer Thickness: Horizontal layers as fine as 16-microns (.0006 in.)
- Software Compatibility: Objet Studio
- System Size: 870 x 1200 x 735 mm
- Power Requirements: 110-240 VAC 50/60 Hz; 1.5 KW single phase
- Accuracy: Up to 200 microns for full model size (for rigid materials only, depending on geometry, build parameters and model orientation)
Currently there are no case studies assigned. You can view our full range of case studies here.