Polyjet Objet30 Dental Prime
The Objet30 Dental Prime enables your Dental Lab to become capable of almost anything. Print precise 3D dental models in-house to avoid outsourcing costs and streamline your workflow simultaneously.
The high-quality print mode on this 3D Printer enables fine-detail applications like diagnostic wax-ups and removable partial-denture casting patterns.
Expand your capabilities with three conveniently sealed Dental Materials, specially engineered for digital dentistry that are available on this Dental 3D Printer.
- Build Size: 294 x 192 x 148.6 mm
- Layer Thickness: 28 microns (0.0011 in.) for Tango materials; 16 microns (.0006 in.) for all other materials
- Software Compatibility: Objet Studio
- System Size: 82.5 x 62 x 59 cm
- Power Requirements: Single phase: 100-120V~; 50-60Hz; 7A 200-240V~; 50-60Hz; 3.5A
- Accuracy: 0.1 mm (0.0039 in.) may vary depending on part geometry, size, orientation, material and post-processing method
3D print dental and orthodontic models
Currently there are no case studies assigned. You can view our full range of case studies here.