PETG is the material of choice for printing high-performance parts that demand excellent durability along with temperature, moisture, and chemical resistance. Engineers and designers use PETG to produce durable prints with speed and agility that can withstand industrial applications including functional prototypes, jigs and fixtures, and end-use parts.
PETG is suited for a variety of applications including:
- Functional prototyping
- Custom machine parts
- Manufacturing tooling aids
- Product testing tools
What are PETG’s qualities?
- Chemical resistance to acidic and alkali compounds
- Moisture resistant
- Prints with water-soluble PVA support
- Excellent mechanical properties
- Available in 3 colours: Red, Black and White