MakerBot Method 3D Printer
The MakerBot method is the first ‘performance’ 3D printer, bridging the gap between industrial 3D printing accuracy and desktop 3D printer accessibility. The new MakerBot Method offers users uncompromised layer adhesion and part strength, thanks to it’s heated build chamber.
The circulating heated chamber utilises two heat exchangers with active blowers to fully envelop each print with hot air during the entire print duration. This new MakerBot feature allows your parts to have consistent dimensional accuracy and optimal part strength.
The Method allows you to 3D print almost any geometry your mind can think of, by utilising best in class water-soluble PVA support.
The printer boasts:
- 21 strategically placed sensors
- 5 inch capacitive touchscreen
- onboard camera
- intelligent material monitoring
- MakerBot Print software (supports over 25 native CAD file types)
- Build Volume: 19 L x 19 W x 19.6 H cm / 7.5 x 7.5 x 7.75 in (single extrusion)
- Layer Resolution: 20 – 400 microns
- Product Dimensions: 43.7 L x 41.3 W x 64.9 H cm / 17.2 x 16.3 x 25.6 in
- Product Weight: 29.5 kg / 65 lbs
- Supported File Types: MakerBot (.makerbot), STL (.stl), SolidWorks (.sldprt, .sldasm), InventorOBJ (.ipt, .iam), IGES (.iges, .igs), STEP AP203/214 (.step, .stp), CATIA (.CATPart, .CATProduct), Wavefront Object (.obj), Unigraphics/NX (.prt), Solid Edge (.par, .asm), ProE/Creo (.prt, .asm), VRML (.wrl), Parasolid (.x_t, .x_b)
- Power Requirements: 100 – 240 V 4A, 50 – 60 Hz 400 W max.
- Software Compatibility: MakerBot Print, MakerBot Mobile
- Camera Resolution: 640 x 480 pixels
Currently there are no case studies assigned. You can view our full range of case studies here.
Leasing 3D Printers
Tri-Tech 3D provide direct rental contracts on our full range of 3D printers, which can include post processing equipment and extended warranty, making your investment into 3D printing both affordable and help plan your annual expenditure.
Funding in the most part, is provided by our sister company Stanford Marsh Finance(a division of the Stanford Marsh Group) or via our numerous strategic finance partners/brokers.
Rates are frequently checked to ensure competitiveness in the market place and you will find our terms highly attractive. With options such as fixed term contracts, step rentals which make payments lower in the earlier years allowing time to grow the use from your new device. Or deferred payment, enabling you to benefit from the technology ahead of when you start paying.
Why lease 3D Printers?..
Not only can leasing be financially beneficial to companies, but it can also give you the ability to remain ahead and current with technology. It also means your entry point to utilisation of a professional 3D printer is far more affordable than you may think – a professional 3D printer from as little as £299 per month, (including a wash system and 12-months support).
Furthermore, if like many companies today you are outsourcing 3D printing via a 3D Print Bureau, you are already spending an amount each month that when converted to a lease, could represents an in-house option at no extra cost (savings possibly). Either talk to one of our team, or send us details of your average spend and we can help provide an ROI report.
In addition to our excellent rates, as an end user dealing directly with one vendor for finance, equipment and after sales care, your rental agreement will provide you with a future flexible upgrade path. We’ve enabled companies to acquire new technology prior to the completion of the minimum rental period, without the usual high termination figure charged by outside finance agencies.
All finance is subject to approval and none of the solutions detailed above are guaranteed to suit all scenarios. What we can promise however, is we will do our utmost to make the finance of your 3D Print solution as affordable and easy as possible.
If you are interested in further information, please contact us.