GrabCAD Print for Origin One will provide an alternative to 3rd party pre-print software solutions
For more than 5 years GrabCAD Print has been simplifying 3D printing workflows with its intuitive scheduling, monitoring, preparing, and reporting of print jobs for FDM and PolyJet printers. GrabCAD Print has remained the market’s top software for Stratasys 3D Printers. And now with the latest version, GrabCAD is taking the solution one step further by including support for the Stratasys Origin One Printers.
Production Accuracy With Stratasys Consistency
The Stratasys Origin One leverages Programmable Photopolymerization (P3 technology) to produce high quality end-use parts. These parts printed by the Origin One are able to show surface details of 50 microns and roughness as fine as 0.2um Ra without needing additional finishing such as sanding, painting, and more.
Software Driven Scalability & Speed
GrabCAD Print for Origin One will provide an alternative to 3rd party pre-print software solutions. This will provide users with a consistent user experience and connectivity with Stratasys 3D printing technologies while replacing the native Origin web application.
GrabCAD Print for the Origin One offers improved print preparation, enhanced part slicing, native CAD file support, printer status monitoring, and a printer scheduler.
An Industry Transforming Ecosystem
The software also enables access to Origin One’s OpenAM™ software that allows users to develop materials with profiles and settings optimised for their needs, manage material collections and share materials within their organisation. P3 has a broad best in class material portfolio, working with top material vendors such as BASF, Henkel and Covestro, to unlock new applications. The OpenAM™ software includes open materials that were qualified by the material vendors.
Origin One currently offers materials with these attributes and use cases:
- Heat-Resistant: Materials for application-specific requirements, such as flame smoke and toxicity, HDT or mold durability.
- Tough: Impact-resistant resins for functional applications that need to perform under stress and high-load conditions.
- General Purpose: Fast-printing materials for end-use applications requiring cosmetic surfaces, fine features and high accuracy.
- Elastomers: Resilient, high-resolution elastomers for applications requiring excellent tear strength or rebound performance.
- Medical: Medically certified materials for devices where aesthetics, durability and biocompatibility are critical.
- Molds: Low-pressure molds that produce high-quality results can be printed on site and as needed.