Polyjet Objet 260 Dental Selection
The Objet 260 Dental Selection 3D Printer allows you to build models with lifelike textures for precise evaluation and a wide range of shades for customized colour matching. This 3D Printer brings advanced triple-jetting technology to dental and orthodontics which is Polyjet 3D Printing at it’s most advanced.
This printer is perfect for a range of different Dental and Orthodontic applications including:
- Implant testing with stone models that mimic real gum-like textures for accurate evaluation
- Single models, or groups of models, that require several materials to be built simultaneously in one unattended job
- Jaw models 3D printed directly from CBCT scan data, with high-definition tooth, root and nerve canal anatomy rendered in contrasting materials
The Objet260 Dental Selection 3D Printer works with the full range of PolyJet dental materials. Specifically engineered for demanding dental applications.
- Build Size: 255 x 252 x 200 mm
- Layer Thickness: Horizontal build layers down to 16 microns (0.0006 in)
- Software Compatibility: Objet Studio
- System Size: 870 x 735 x 1200 mm
- Power Requirements: 110-240 VAC 50/60 Hz; 1.5 KW single phase
- Accuracy: 20-85 µm for features below 50 mm; up to 200 µm for full model size
UK Dentech pushes the boundaries of Digital Dentistry with 3D Printing
After acknowledging the fact that dentistry was moving forward UK Dentech embraced the change and aimed to streamline their current dentistry processes whilst pushing the boundaries of digital dentistry utilising their Stratasys Objet 260 Dental Selection.