Polyjet Objet 30 Orthodesk
The Stratasys Objet Orthodesk 30 brings flexibility, high definition and high productivity levels to the orthodontic laboratory. Using its 300mm x 200mm build area the Stratasys Objet 30 Orthodesk can print 24 open arches in a single build which would provide for 48 arches in a typical day.
Capable of printing in three dedicated dental materials, the Orthodesk enables fabrication of stone models, positioning trays, clear aligners, retainers and surgical guides using our Biomed compatible material.
The Stratasys Objet Orthodesk is as simple to use as any other office printer, no special training required and the device can run lights out. so production doesn’t have to stop when you leave.
- Build Size: 300 x 200 x 100 mm
- Layer Thickness: Horizontal build layers as fine as 30 microns (0.0011 in)
- Software Compatibility: Objet Studio
- System Size: 82.5 x 62 x 59 cm (W x D x H) (32.28 x 24.4 x 23.22 in)
- Power Requirements: Single phase 100-120V~; 50-60Hz; 7A, 200-240V~; 50-60Hz; 3.5A
Currently there are no case studies assigned. You can view our full range of case studies here.