Stratasys uPrint SE Plus
Make it happen, in nine different colours, with the Stratasys uPrint SE Plus 3D printer. Create realistic marketing models and durable functional prototypes with pinpoint accuracy using FDM Technology to build in real ABSplus thermoplastic.
This powerful FDM printer offers two layer-thickness options allowing you to choose between finer resolution or faster printing. As well as this, it also has optional dual material bays designed to maximise your productivity with more uninterrupted printing time.
With a footprint of just 635 x 660 mm, uPrint SE Plus’ ability to produce quick, inexpensive models will help you efficiently review multiple concepts right from your desk.
uPrint SE Plus 3D Printers build accurate, stable 3D models in ABSplus plastic. You can choose from nine individual colours that really bring your designs to life. They’re ideal for determining form, fit, and function in everything from ergonomics to manufacturing processes. And, when it’s time to test your concepts, ABSplus models stand up to functional testing.
- Build Size: 203 x 203 x 152 mm
- Layer Thickness: 254 mm (.010 in.) or .330 mm (.013 in.)
- Software Compatibility: CatalystEX Software
- System Size: uPrint SE Plus with one material bay: 635 w x 660 d x 787 h mm
uPrint SE Plus with two material bays: 635 w x 660 d x 940 h mm
- Power Requirements: 100-127 VAC 50/60 Hz, minimum 15A dedicated circuit or 220-240 VAC 50/60 Hz, minimum 7A dedicated circuit
Affordable FDM production grade thermoplastic