Make the most of additive manufacturing with Autodesk Netfabb
Autodesk Netfabb offers a complete toolset that streamlines workflows and reduces costly build errors.
Designed for production environments, Netfabb provides efficient build preparation capabilities alongside tools for optimizing designs for additive manufacturing, simulating metal additive processes, and planning for post-printing CNC operations to help you reduce costs, increase efficiency and improve part performance.
Netfabb top features include:
- Convert and import models from many different CAD applications
- Create models that take advantage of AM
- Access Fusion 360, Fusion 360 Team and additional capabilities through the Fusion 360 Additive Build Extension
- Choose from a growing library of 200+ integrated 3D printers and prepare prints through slicing and customisable toolpath creation.
- Maximise the number of parts you can fit into each build
- Customised supports, mesh repair, and improved workflows to optimise your production process
Netfabb software includes design optimization tools that help you achieve results that are lighter in weight, as stiff or as flexible as needed, with your chosen aesthetics and unique material properties. Generate forms optimized for stiffness and weight, based on the loads and constraints of the part.