The Objet24 Stratasys 3D Printer enables you to extend your creativity by testing more ideas and developing only the right projects for your company. This Polyjet 3D Printer allows you to print highly accurate models for visual aids, fit and assembly testing and general prototyping.
The Objet24 only uses a single material – VeroWhitePlus. This material is a rigid white opaque material that’s perfect for prototyping because of its dimensional stability and high-detail visualization. Because it only prints with VeroWhitePlus, a rigid, white opaque, you’ll produce realistic models with small moving parts, thin walls, and smooth, paintable surfaces. Fully cured models can be handled and used immediately, without additional post-curing, meaning you can see your models earlier and make better decisions on whether to move forward with production.
- Build Size: 234 x 192 x 148.6 mm
- Layer Thickness: Horizontal build layers down to 28-microns (0.0011 in)
- Software Compatibility: Polyjet Studio
- System Size: 82.5 x 62 x 59 cm
- Power Requirements: Single phase: 100-120V~; 50-60Hz; 7A 200-240V~; 50-60Hz; 3.5A
- Accuracy: 0.1 mm (0.0039 in) – varies according to geometry, part orientation and print size
Fabricate digital materials with our range of PolyJet 3D Printers
Currently there are no case studies assigned. You can view our full range of case studies here.